Tuesday 9 October 2012

Humble Bundle.

I've been aware of the humble bundle for a while. They'll bundle up a handful of computer games - usually - from small independent games developers and sell them all to you for whatever you want, or can, pay. If that is 1 cent then that's what you pay. If you respect the work of the developers and you can afford it, you can pay $500.00. And the money is split - under your control - between the developer, a charity and a small charge to keep humble bundle going.

And now, there is a new bundle. And it's BOOKS! 8 lovely lovely e-books. (I hope)


Neil Gaiman and Mercedes Lackey make this bundle more than worth the $11.50 I paid. Cory Doctorow and Kelly Link I've wanted to try for a while.

So since this is a book blog, I thought maybe people might want a peek. The link is below.

The humble e-book bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment